Generate SBI Card ATM PIN
All are warmly welcome In this article, in this article, we will know how we can make a new PIN of SBI Debit ATM Card.
There are three ways by which we can create a new PIN of SBI Debit ATM Card.
Know the 3 ways which you can use to create a new PIN for your SBI Debit ATM Card.
The first way is you can create a new PIN of your SBI Debit ATM Card by visiting your nearest SBI ATM.
The second way is you can create a new PIN of your SBI Debit ATM Card by sending an SMS from your mobile.
The third and last way is if you have internet banking available, then you can use it to create a new PIN on your ATM card.
If you want, you can also create a new PIN for your SBI ATM card by calling SBI’s customer care number.
Now we will know in detail how to use the three Easy methods, we can make PIN of SBI Debit ATM Card.
Generate SBI Card PIN through the ATM machine.
Go to the ATM machine of your nearest State Bank of India and very easily you can make your own ATM.
1. First of all, the SBI Debit ATM card that you have is to be inserted inside the ATM machine.
2. Now you will be shown the option of pin generation on the display of the ATM machine, you have to select it.
3. Now you will be asked for your 11-digit account number. On the keypad in the ATM machine, you have to press your account number and click on confirm.
4. Now you will be asked your mobile number which is the number you have registered with your account.
5. Type in the mobile number and click on the confirm button. After confirmation, take out your ATM card from the ATM machine.
6. An OTP will arrive on your mobile within just a few times.
7. Put your ATM card inside the ATM machine again.
8. Now you will see many options on the display of the ATM machine, select banking from there.
9. Now select the language you know.
10. Now you have to type the number of OTP received on your mobile.
11. Enter the OTP you have received on your mobile and click OK.
12. You will see the option of pin change in the menu, click on it.
13. Now type the 4-digit PIN number of your choice and confirm the same number by typing it again. After this process is complete, you will show on the ATM machine display that your new PIN is ready.
Generate SBI Card PIN through SMS
You can also create your new ATM PIN number by sending an SMS from the same number that you register with your bank account. What SMS to send from your mobile, let’s know?
1. First of all, you have to type the PIN in capital letters.
2. After that, you have to give space.
3. The last 4 digits of the ATM number have to be typed.
4. once you have to give space
5. Now you have to press the last 4 digits of your account number.
6. You just have to send it to this number 567676.
Within a short time, OTP will be received on your mobile and that will be the new PIN of your ATM card.
Generate SBI Debit Card PIN using Internet Banking
If you already have SBI’s Internet banking, you can create a new PIN of your ATM card from there too.
1. First of all, you have to log in to your internet banking.
2. After login, you will see e-service in the main menu, from there you have to select the ATM card service.
3. Within the ATM card service menu, you will see ATM PIN generation, you have to select it.
4. Now you will get two options here: OTP option and profile option.
5. Set the option that is easy for you.
6. Now select and confirm the debit card you want to create a PIN.
Now I am sure that you will be able to do the process yourself.
I just want to tell you what is the difference between OTP and profile password?
If you use OTP, you will have to provide two numbers yourself and two numbers will be sent to you by SMS?
And when you use your profile password to create your ATM PIN, you have a 4-digit pin that you can give as per your choice.
If you have liked an article, please comment and you have many friends who do not know how to create a PIN of SBI Debit ATM Card, you can also share this article with them.